Thursday, October 22, 2009

I was having my coffee in London this morning and overheard that the infamous "salon" is back to haunt the washington --- post. http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/cifamerica/2009/oct/20/marcus-brauchli-washington-post-salons --- This has seemingly evolved into a flash-point, and is referred to as yet another way that the print media is taking a financial dive. I will point out that a blogger discovered to info, which is in line with my last few blog entries. This essence of this issue seems to be whether or not these "salons" were truly "off-the-record." I have the feeling that where there is smoke there is fire, and that there was some shady tendencies going on by management at the post. But I have to limited experience in the field to say for sure. I will keep my eye on this one for sure.

No comments: